Posted by Amitabh Shukla on July 23, 2009 in Getting into Roots
Life is full of hurdles. One has to overcome many difficulties that arise off and on. One would like a smooth life, but that is not how it is. In reality, one has to deal with all kinds of problems be it financial or social. In case, one is able to find one’s way through this prickly pathway of life, then one will be a sure winner.
People read books to find solutions to their problems or consult gurus or saints to resolve their crises in life. Some are able to resolve them, others continue to be plagued by them and end up seeking professional help. Well, the question that arises is how to overcome these hurdles and be a winner in one’s life?
How to overcome hurdles in life?
- Be positive that you would eventually be able to find solutions to your problems. Never lose hope. A positive environment makes one feel very confident.
- Consult with friends and find out if they also encountered such problems. If so how did they resolve them? Friends can be of tremendous help in providing necessary moral support.
- We must believe in our capabilities. Do not underestimate yourself. We all can deal with the situation, however difficult it may be.
- One must believe that there is a solution to every problem. Hurdles can be overcome.
- One must not lack conviction. One must believe in oneself completely, have faith in one’s ability.
- One must be courageous. Fear can hamper one’s ability to find the necessary solutions. Fear cripples a person.
- One can seek professional help if required. In case, one is unable to resolve a problem, one can consult a counselor, although this need not be the only way out.
- One must avoid doubt and worry. Reinforcing negative attitudes does not help.
- Determination to be winner is necessary. One must not give up half way through. One must reach one’s goal.
- Be assertive. Stand up for your rights.
- One must master one’s mind. Gaining control over one’s thoughts and feelings is necessary to be a success in life.
Overcoming hurdles is not all that easy. One has to be sure of oneself and work towards a set goal. The determination to be a winner is necessary.